GPU and CPU Usage Drops - Bug Bounty!

2 minutes ago, AbdulBais7 said:

your pc freezes while playing games right ?

Yes, but very briefly - usually not more than a second or two. I included a couple of videos in the first post with times showing the behavior if you want to see what it looks like. I've also got a RTSS overlay on to show various parameters.

3 minutes ago, NickNaylor said:

Yes, but very briefly - usually not more than a second or two. I included a couple of videos in the first post with times showing the behavior if you want to see what it looks like. I've also got a RTSS overlay on to show various parameters.

did you tried Under clocking the Ram along with those tweaks tho? because for me benchmarks ran fine while during actually gaming I had issues and one more thing when I applied those tweaks my pc did froze in start while gaming but then It got fine

1 minute ago, AbdulBais7 said:

did you tried Under clocking the Ram along with those tweaks tho? because for me benchmarks ran fine while during actually gaming I had issues and one more thing when I applied those tweaks my pc did froze in start while gaming but then It got fine

Actually forgot to underclock the RAM... I'll try that and report back. I'm completely unfamiliar with manually tweaking RAM - did you leave all the timings the same but just decrease the frequency?

2 minutes ago, NickNaylor said:

Actually forgot to underclock the RAM... I'll try that and report back. I'm completely unfamiliar with manually tweaking RAM - did you leave all the timings the same but just decrease the frequency?

yeah leave everything same just set ratio which will be 32 to 30

14 minutes ago, AbdulBais7 said:

yeah leave everything same just set ratio which will be 32 to 30

No luck unfortunately - confirmed that the clock speed is 3000 in HWinfo but still get the same freezes. Just to be clear, I left DOCP on and just manually adjusted the frequency.

1 minute ago, NickNaylor said:

No luck unfortunately - confirmed that the clock speed is 3000 in HWinfo but still get the same freezes. Just to be clear, I left DOCP on and just manually adjusted the frequency.

I don't about DOCP, I just restored my mobo BIOS to default and then tweaked those settings (oh apparently DOCP is XMP XD)

1 hour ago, AbdulBais7 said:

I don't about DOCP, I just restored my mobo BIOS to default and then tweaked those settings (oh apparently DOCP is XMP XD)

Hah yeah, DOCP is the AMD version of XMP.

I guess the search continues. Clearly there’s something going on but I can’t for the life of me figure it out. Other than replacing the CPU the only other thing I can think of is trying a non-ASUS motherboard since both of the boards that I’ve tried have been ASUS. Maybe ASUS’ BIOS just sucks. Or maybe trying a non-X570 board. I dunno.

20 hours ago, NickNaylor said:

Hah yeah, DOCP is the AMD version of XMP.

I guess the search continues. Clearly there’s something going on but I can’t for the life of me figure it out. Other than replacing the CPU the only other thing I can think of is trying a non-ASUS motherboard since both of the boards that I’ve tried have been ASUS. Maybe ASUS’ BIOS just sucks. Or maybe trying a non-X570 board. I dunno.

well I think Asus Board has nothing to do anything with it since I was getting same problem on Gigabyte Board