Intel Confidential CPU Processor CHIP

Darahaas

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Darahaas said:

Oo its probably seems to be a very old processor hmmm BTW Thanks

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/27447/intel-pentium-4-processor-2-80-ghz-512k-cache-533-mhz-fsb.html

it is.

however it is entirely possible that it was a proto type model of it.

but don't spend money on it unless you're a collector

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

Some of these chips came completely unlocked and dont even really have a designated multiplier. 

Great for experimental overclocking.

Either way it's worth 5 or 10 bucks at best being so outdated. It means nothing that it's an engineering sample.....

1 hour ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Some of these chips came completely unlocked and dont even really have a designated multiplier. 

Great for experimental overclocking.

Either way it's worth 5 or 10 bucks at best being so outdated. It means nothing that it's an engineering sample.....

ya its mostly an engineering sample u r right

5 hours ago, flashiling said:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/27447/intel-pentium-4-processor-2-80-ghz-512k-cache-533-mhz-fsb.html

it is.

however it is entirely possible that it was a proto type model of it.

but don't spend money on it unless you're a collector

I'm not a collector but I'm just wondering if it is even worth...… as my dad asked me to look up some quad core cpus for a store billing computers and and found this interesting and posted here 

Just now, Darahaas said:

I'm not a collector but I'm just wondering if it is even worth...… as my dad asked me to look up some quad core cpus for a store billing computers and and found this interesting and posted here 

intel pentium 4 is a single core processor that was made in 2002.

so yea, don't buy that.

Just now, flashiling said:

intel pentium 4 is a single core processor that was made in 2002.

so yea, don't buy that.

WOAH ... its that old... and a single core then its sh8t .  im talking intel 9100f in a lot of 10 so that i get a discount in my local store as he said he could give me it about 50 dollars for each and also talking a didscrete graphics like gt1030 as the processor doesnt have it ..MAYBE i would take some used graphics cards

6 minutes ago, Darahaas said:

WOAH ... its that old... and a single core then its sh8t .  im talking intel 9100f in a lot of 10 so that i get a discount in my local store as he said he could give me it about 50 dollars for each and also talking a didscrete graphics like gt1030 as the processor doesnt have it ..MAYBE i would take some used graphics cards

i mean what do you need them for?

if it's just for basic office work and web browsing you could manage without a dedicated gpu and just get a 4t/5th intel cpu with integrated graphics to do the work easily,

we have some of those at my work on NUC'S

I mean it says '01 in the title. So no matter what it is, it's not going to be relevant outside of some kind of collector's item.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

17 hours ago, flashiling said:

i mean what do you need them for?

if it's just for basic office work and web browsing you could manage without a dedicated gpu and just get a 4t/5th intel cpu with integrated graphics to do the work easily,

we have some of those at my work on NUC'S

ya your right i guess i ll check 4th or 5th gen processors or get athlon processors instead