Driver Software for windows

jake765111

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a free and safe driver update software for windows 10. Thanks!

Did I fix your problem? Please feel free to donate to me at <Link Removed> 

Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My pc - PCPartPicker part list 

https://sdi-tool.org

It's not the most user friendly, but it has been the most reliable for me. And sometimes it finds some drivers that don't install or work well, but those are usually some weird USB or NIC drivers. So, you kinda have to be selective with everything that is displayed to you. It provides System Restore point creation which is smart to make before actually updating drivers. Been using it for several years now and it's pretty useful, especially to update my old X99 platform with chipset drivers that are really difficult to manually install by digging them from Intel's webpage.

Just now, RejZoR said:

https://sdi-tool.org

It's not the most user friendly, but it has been the most reliable for me. And sometimes it finds some drivers that don't install or work well, but those are usually some weird USB or NIC drivers. So, you kinda have to be selective with everything that is displayed to you. It provides System Restore point creation which is smart to make before actually updating drivers. Been using it for several years now and it's pretty useful, especially to update my old X99 platform with chipset drivers that are really difficult to manually install by digging them from Intel's webpage.

Thankyou very much! I will check it out!

Did I fix your problem? Please feel free to donate to me at <Link Removed> 

Any donation is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

My pc - PCPartPicker part list 

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv