Am I being an idiot for selling at this price?

zachwest23

So I am selling my rig on Facebook and honestly I am not sure if my price is too low for a number of reasons.

Here is the listing: 

I have a few concerns with my buyer. At the start of our negotiation he was talking about how it was a little over priced for the specs, which I expected, except with zero convincing he now has agreed to buy it. This concerns me because if he was just trying to shave off a few dollars this approach wouldn't really make sense, but if he knew I was under valuing he wouldn't have any resistance to me denying a lower price (like what happened). To continue, I forgot to mention the storage specs in my post and before I even realized he already agreed to buy it. This is the biggest thing that is putting me off. And finally, after some negotiation, we agreed that I would just buy him a new HDD instead of me transferring all my files. He agreed and even was willing to pay more to compensate for a new HDD; this is all odd because of how he said it wasn't worth as much at the start of our conversation and now he is willing to pay MORE. On top of all this, he looks like he is 17 maybe 18 and talks in sort of a rude manner so he may just be sharking and doesn't really understand the ethics of doing it.

It all just seems weird and I need a second opinion. Is 1.1K cash the right price for this system?

Damn, Increase The Price, Its too low, like maybe 1500? But also, Noone Might Actually Buy, as most people will get attracted by the new 30- series gpu's by nvidia sooooooo...... good luck tho!

YES, I RUN RAID 1 OVER RAID 0

REMEBER TO QUOTE 😜 

eh average price, might be overpriced a bit specs wise tbh. but its a full system so could be considered a fair price. id be skeptical of most buyers that frequent facebook though lol

topics i need help on:

Spoiler

my "oops i bought intel right before zen 3 releases" build

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (placeholder)

GPU: Gigabyte 980ti Xtreme (also placeholder), deshroud w/ generic 1200rpm 120mm fans x2, stock bios 130% power, no voltage offset: +70 core +400 mem 

Memory: 2x16gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3600C16, 14-15-30-288@1.45v

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming

Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S w/ white chromax bling
OS Drive: Samsung PM981 1tb (OEM 970 Evo)

Storage Drive: XPG SX8200 Pro 2tb

Backup Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 4TB

PSU: Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 750W w/ black/white Cablemod extensions
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark (to be replaced with a good case shortly)

basically everything was bought used off of reddit or here, only new component was the case. absolutely nutty deals for some of these parts, ill have to tally it all up once it's "done" :D 

Imo the price is fine, considering the parts are around $925 including rgb strips and fans (both old and used, 1070 is like 250 used now, will be less when 3070 comes out, 8600k is 150, etc).