sub 150$ in ears???

CartertheCOCguy

hi ive been looking at some in ears for 150$ or less

ive been looking at the beats tours v2 (ikr....ugh)

i listen to alot of rap and dubstep (also pop/ top 40) :)

thanks in advance :)

I use Skullcandy Ink'd 2.0

Work fine for me.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

I use the Razer Hammerhead's and they have a lot of bass (literally a subwoofer in your ears), sometimes it sounds muddy but I love them. They're ~$50 I think? I listen to rap and trance if that helps. I also use them for gaming (dota 2/cs:go).

Hands are perfect cupholders.

What is the point you're trying to make? I wouldn't get Beats just on principles.

All you asked was for some "in ears". The ones I suggested are inexpensive and you can get them nearly anywhere. Test out several pairs from some brick and mortar stores and return them. Find something you like.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

I use the Razer Hammerhead's and they have a lot of bass (literally a subwoofer in your ears), sometimes it sounds muddy but I love them. They're ~$50 I think? I listen to rap and trance if that helps. I also use them for gaming (dota 2/cs:go).

better than beats though? i have a dedicated mic and a func hs260 soo these are purely for music :)

What is the point you're trying to make? I wouldn't get Beats just on principles.

All you asked was for some "in ears". The ones I suggested are inexpensive and you can get them nearly anywhere. Test out several pairs from some brick and mortar stores and return them. Find something you like.

i just asking what the best in ear headphone is for 150$ :) sorry if i offended you :P

i just asking what the best in ear headphone is for 150$ :) sorry if i offended you :P

You kinda just left an open ended question. No offense taken. I am not an audiophile, I simply got those earbuds because the ones I had previously got lost. Work fine for me.

You kinda just left an open ended question. No offense taken. I am not an audiophile, I simply got those earbuds because the ones I had previously got lost. Work fine for me.

ok:) so what do i do with the other 140$ ?

ok:) so what do i do with the other 140$ ?

College. Kids college fund.

I don't know man, get a few different pairs, try and see what you like best, return what you don't like.

College. Kids college fund.

I don't know man, get a few different pairs, try and see what you like best, return what you don't like.

haha im 13 lol

haha im 13 lol

perfect time to start saving.(seriously.) anyway, don't throw with money until you know you won't need it for something else or could use it for something better. (and what to do with the $140? gimme. I need college funds badly! just kidding, my parents and government pay for me in the Netherlands. I'm one of the lucky guys.)

perfect time to start saving.(seriously.)

Saving is kind of a bad idea in the US. Thanks Federal Reserve!

Saving is kind of a bad idea in the US. Thanks Federal Reserve!

esspecially if the gov. collaspes!!!! lol damn debt

perfect time to start saving.(seriously.) anyway, don't throw with money until you know you won't need it for something else or could use it for something better. (and what to do with the $140? gimme. I need college funds badly! just kidding, my parents and government pay for me in the Netherlands. I'm one of the lucky guys.)

my parents got dis!!!

Dude don't get beats the jaybird bluebuds x are an amazing set of wireless in ears that cost about $150 if you plan to use them with a smartphone or are using a laptop that supports blue tooth then they are your best bet but if you need somehing wired then look at some stuff from shure or klipsch or just just get audio technica ath m50s if you don't absolutely need the portability that in ears provide

better than beats though? i have a dedicated mic and a func hs260 soo these are purely for music :)

I've had beats before and I always found them overpriced. I use a dedicated mic (zalman clip on) with these earphones and I love it.

Hands are perfect cupholders.