Price for ASUS M4N72-E motherboard?

Go to solution Solved by LauRoman,

Maybe you could get 50-60$ for a combo of it if it also had a quad core cpu and decent ammount of memory that fit it, otherwise it's more trouble than it's worth.

I have an ASUS M4N72-E motherboard that I didn't really know what to do with so I decided to sell it. I did some searches to get a general price range for what to sell it for but I couldn't find anyone selling this motherboard, it seems it has been discontinued. Does anybody here know a good price for it? It is in decent condition, a little dusty, and has a rust spot on the bottom of the motherboard located on the metal bracket underneath of the CPU.

20200922_174439.jpg

20200922_184111.jpg

It's not worth the postage to mail it. 

Maybe you could get 50-60$ for a combo of it if it also had a quad core cpu and decent ammount of memory that fit it, otherwise it's more trouble than it's worth.

Edited by LauRoman

2 minutes ago, LauRoman said:

Thanks for the information, I thought it had a possibility of being more expensive if it was discontinued but it isn't even a unique board to begin with.

Unless it is something unique like the skulltrail board linus did a video on or a quarter century old-ish, it is not worth the time.