Triple setup

MyNameBorat

Hi!

i want to do a 3 monitor setup but i dont know which 3 monitors do buy. I want the middle on to be a 1440p 144hz (27inc)panel for gaming like csgo, cod and the two side ones can be 60 hz 1440p (27inc) for youtube and twitch,i would like the monitors to be bezel less for a clean look. Budget under 1000 eur. Can anybody help?

Did a quick search on NewEgg.com to get started. I found some 27" Acers that would definitely fit the bill for your center monitor but they are 300+ Euro each. The 60 Hz 1440p search came up empty. I have three Asus MG248 which are 24" 1080 monitors with 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate. They aren't without bezels by any means but they aren't that big either. I like them a lot. I was actually just contemplating a monitor upgrade and one of the options I am considering is going 49" Curved. Unfortunately the Odyssey G9 from Samsung that Linus reviewed (and the one I was looking at) is having some issues right now. The Samsung CHG90 is pretty decent runner up and under $1000. The only downside is I really like my triple monitors as they are some of the best I have ever owned and I would actually loose a little screen real estate (about half a monitor) if I chose a 49" monitor. I think the bezeless requirement is going to hinder your search the most, hence the suggestion of the curved display. You might also think about going to 1080p instead of 1440p as I think you will have more options to choose from.

4 hours ago, Draeconix said:

Did a quick search on NewEgg.com to get started. I found some 27" Acers that would definitely fit the bill for your center monitor but they are 300+ Euro each. The 60 Hz 1440p search came up empty. I have three Asus MG248 which are 24" 1080 monitors with 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate. They aren't without bezels by any means but they aren't that big either. I like them a lot. I was actually just contemplating a monitor upgrade and one of the options I am considering is going 49" Curved. Unfortunately the Odyssey G9 from Samsung that Linus reviewed (and the one I was looking at) is having some issues right now. The Samsung CHG90 is pretty decent runner up and under $1000. The only downside is I really like my triple monitors as they are some of the best I have ever owned and I would actually loose a little screen real estate (about half a monitor) if I chose a 49" monitor. I think the bezeless requirement is going to hinder your search the most, hence the suggestion of the curved display. You might also think about going to 1080p instead of 1440p as I think you will have more options to choose from.

Thanks man! Im afraid if i ho 27 inc 1080 the pixels will be too big but i havent seen a 27inc 1080screen irl