Maximus V Formula mPCIe Combo Bluetooth not working

Go to solution Solved by Yasha328,

Had something similar happen with my sound drivers, had to reinstall windows...

I just requested a replacement from Asus and received a new mPCIe Combo card, now everything works fine, in the process I noticed that the wifi/bluetooth card was made by an unreliable company which is probably why my bluetooth failed.

The bluetooth on my motherboard recently stopped working. I have Maximus V Formula and have been using the included mPCIe Combo card. I was using my bluetooth mouse when suddenly the mouse started stuttering and the bluetooth card disconnected ( I heard the windows sound for disconnect). At first I thought it was the mouse so I turned it off then on but it didn't connect. I looked under device manger and discovered the bluetooth module had a caution sign. I then uninstalled the device completely including the drivers. Then I removed all of the software for both the wifi and bluetooth. Then I restarted computer. I then tried to install the bluetooth drivers again and the installer said that no device was detected. I manually installed the drivers, restarted computer and still no bluetooth module was detected just wifi. I removed everything again the same way with no success. I reinstalled everything again with no success. Then I went into bios and enabled and disabled both the wifi and bluetooth modules restarting after disabling it and restarting after I enabled it. What do you guys recommend me do now?

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

I just requested a replacement from Asus and received a new mPCIe Combo card, now everything works fine, in the process I noticed that the wifi/bluetooth card was made by an unreliable company which is probably why my bluetooth failed.