moondrop SSR

sub68

I got these about a week ago time to do the review.

This is my second review of a moondrop product

IMG_3908.thumb.JPG.952c64f69407ab4e14b9c3070e588bb6.JPG

Build of the IEM's

1. these are made out of metal
  2. the screws oxidize (doesn't effect performance)
  3. paint kinda chipped due to me not paying attention 

IMG_3911.thumb.JPG.1d2ebb8c3469fb6025825ba0e3513103.JPG

Build of the wire

1. doesn't have memory (doesn't curl up)
  2. gold connectors
  3. the housings are not made out of metal, but this doesn't bother me due to it having a replaceable wire

pros

1. flat response this great on voice and I will say good mixing (which I do a lot but since COVID not so much)
  2. they fit well in my ear and block out noise easily
  3. also good build for the price
  4. a OK amount of bass

cons

1. flat response takes time to get used to ( I listen to alot of rock and it sounded not right but after a while it was fine)
  2. it gets uncomfortable after 2 hours of having them in ( I found this after listening to a school zoom for about two hours)
  3. some people will say this has weak bass I feel this has just right amount

My conclusion this meant for a performer or a sound engineer and not meant for the general public listening (but are pretty nice for me).

But if you like flat response and are on a budget these are great considering the big brands like shure and sennhiser cheapest IEM is 100 dollars (at this point I would get the moondrop star fields)

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang