Android camera with intervalometer with multiple exposure-settings?

WereCatf

I've used Camera FV-5 for a rather long time as it allows me to take a maximum of 7 pictures in quick succession using intervalometer, all with a different exposure-setting. Alas, it hasn't worked for some time now on my either my OnePlus 3T or OnePlus 8 Pro as it always crashes when trying to enable the intervalometer. Does anyone here have a suggestion for another good camera-app for Android that offers the same functionality? Also, it'd be nice if I could choose which of the cameras on the back of the OnePlus 8 Pro to use.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

18 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

opencamera?

Only seems to allow for three pictures, which is too little for my needs ☹️

EDIT: I didn't notice to enable Camera API v2. With that it allows for 5 shots in succession. I guess I'll give that a try.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 hour ago, boggy77 said:

opencamera?

After playing around with Open Camera for a bit, I'm quite happy with it for now. Thank you very much for the suggestion, it was absolutely spot on!