Artifacts on screen

Hello everyone. I have this issue - there are artifacts on screen specifically in Windows 10. I've downloaded latest version from Microsoft site and just started the installation. I started seeing these weird glitches around windows logo and spinning dots. Trying to install the OS on the other mobo results in no glitches - but! As soon as the hard drive is installed back to the original mobo, glitches persist. Linux or Win7 don't have it, neither does BIOS.  Please help if anyone knows what is the issue. 

Specs:
Gigabyte GA-M52LT-D3
AMD Phenom II 1055T
10 Gb DDR3 @ 1600 MHz random sticks
nVidia GTX 550 Ti 

photo_2020-09-08_05-33-46.jpg

photo_2020-09-08_05-35-19.jpg

photo_2020-09-08_05-36-06.jpg

photo_2020-09-08_05-38-05.jpg

Is this a genuine 550 Ti? If it's a mystery card, it may not be the amount of VRAM that it claims it does.

Either way, it seems to be a VRAM issue.

2 minutes ago, badreg said:

Is this a genuine 550 Ti? If it's a mystery card, it may not be the amount of VRAM that it claims it does.

Either way, it seems to be a VRAM issue.

Card is original one, though kind of old already.How is it possible then that Win7 and Linux dont have this issue?

2 minutes ago, juuuuukes said:

Card is original one, though kind of old already.How is it possible then that Win7 and Linux dont have this issue?

Could be because Linux and Windows 7 use less VRAM than Windows 10. You can stress test the VRAM in Windows 7 to see if you can reproduce the issue.

I think its worth trying to get MSI Afterburner or something installed and check what the card is running at and what its doing. Maybe it's a VRAM clock speed issue that can be corrected? @badreg is right though, definitely looks like VRAM.

lol youll see this when overclocking your GPU.