2.5mm to 2.5mm male to male cable help!!

JAKEBAB

So ive just found out my kitten has chewed threw yet another cable from my astros and i really need this i can get another from astro for $5 but its $90 shipping which is insane ive looked on ebay and i cant find a high quality one anywhere the only other place is gamestate where i got my other cable he broke but they dont have this cable in stock please someone can u tell me where to find a high quality one it doesnt have to be astro just not one of those cheap ones on ebay ive had 3 of them and they all broke. 

its gotta be in australia btw ive looked in all the places i can think off cant find anything.

you got some cable breaking issues...buy them in bulk man. 

you got some cable breaking issues...buy them in bulk man. 

+1, kittens love to chew things, using Australian sites I haven't been able to find them with decent shipping

Maybe you could buy a 2.5mm male to male cable like @ShearMe recommended and cover it in heat shrink tubing or you might be able to find one that is braided or buy some braided cable sleeving and cover it yourself. Braided cables are amazing if you have cats.

Maybe you could buy a 2.5mm male to male cable like @ShearMe recommended and cover it in heat shrink tubing or you might be able to find one that is braided or buy some braided cable sleeving and cover it yourself. Braided cables are amazing if you have cats.

see my problem with those cheap ones isnt the cat breaking them its just they break from general use i didnt have a cat when i bought them and they all broke the only one that has lasted general use is the astro one and then i got a kitten and now he has chewed threw it so even if i did heatshrink it or braid it im sure it would break anyway just from using it :S 

see my problem with those cheap ones isnt the cat breaking them its just they break from general use i didnt have a cat when i bought them and they all broke the only one that has lasted general use is the astro one and then i got a kitten and now he has chewed threw it so even if i did heatshrink it or braid it im sure it would break anyway just from using it :S 

Right, so buy a bunch of cheap as fuck cables and just throw 'em away once they break and pull a new one out. I know it seems wasteful, but cats are gonna cat.

You could try building your own, using extra thick wires and extra thick mesh or something, but I'm not gonna even begin to make source suggestions on that...

Well Linus says that he uses braided cables because his cats cats can't break them, unless you have a particularly aggressive cat.