In need of RTX 3070 Gaming build on budget.

Ofterity

Budget: $2200 or 20000 NOK (Norwegian Kroners)

Hello there! I myself was wondering what the best possible rig possibly could be for 2000 USD, so here I am reaching out to you people who might or might not be a lot more knowledgeable about pc builds for certain budgets than me. This build is not for me, but rather a friend of mine. He likes to play AAA title games and mainly uses it for gaming as-well as studies. His needs for multitasking is not high, but some would still be great i'm sure.

If the budget is $2000 just for the tower that's not very budget. I would start with a Ryzen 7, 32 GB RAM (as memory is so cheap atm anyway), a 1TB m.2 SSD and what ever motherboard gives you the IO you want and a good enough PSU.

See how much budget is left after that and add improvements if there's room.

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

Ah just noticed you're in Norway, prices will of course be inflated there because of your tax system, ignore my above response.

A direct currency conversion to USD won't work here, do you have any Norway specific websites people can use to get an idea of the cost of parts there?

|| Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 || RAM: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengance (3000) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B450-Plus || Graphics Card: Gigabyte RTX2070 || Storage: 750GB SSD (2 Drives), 3TB HDD (2 Drives) || Case: NZXT H500 || Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W || 

The best Norwegian site would most likely be https://www.komplett.no/ now it's all in Norwegian, but I think google translate can get you far on this site. If it's to hard you could always just use sites like amazon and sorta guess it will be fine with the conversion of price diffrence.