WINDOWS 7  64 BIT
1 TB
5770 1gb

GIGABYTE GA-770T-USB3
KINGSTON HYPERX from 8gb to upgrading to 16gb
700 WATT
with 2 displays 1440/900

You can get in depth information on their website but in short:

Stanford university are doing research into various diseases. They do a process called protein folding and what that does is help them understand the diseases a little better and hopefully leading to a cure. They don't have a massive supercomputer, so they use other people's. All the folders combined makes the worlds biggest supercomputer, and we're all helping cancer/Alzheimer's research. 

My specs are a little bit better than yours, and it takes ages for me to complete one unit, so you'll take even longer. If you just leave it on in the background, it'll add up. Remember to turn it off when gaming/rendering or you'll run out of gigahertz! You can also set it so it only folds when your computer is in idle.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I already moved your other thread asking the same thing to the folding area - please don't double post.