Is 360 Browser safe?

Is 360 Secure Browser safe? When I read about it, it seemed to be interesting but I have heard it maybe hard to uninstall.

My Laptop: A MacBook Air 

My Desktop: Don’t have one 

My Phone: An Honor 8s (although I don’t recommend it)

My Favourite OS: Linux

My Console: A Regular PS4

My Tablet: A Huawei Mediapad m5 

Spoiler

Why would you use that?

CPU: Intel Core i7 8086K, Delidded with Der8auer Custom Nickel-Copper IHS and Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra CPU Cooling: Scythe Ninja 5 with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Taichi RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Predator DDR4 3200 MHz 15-17-17-36 GPU: Gainward RTX 2080 Phoenix GS with Raijintek Morpheus II Core Black Heatpipe VGA Cooler, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste and 2x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Case: SilentiumPC Regnum RG4T Pure Black TG Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Samsung 970 EVO 500GB, Seagate ST4000DM 4TB HDD, Toshiba HDWD240 4TB HDD PSU: SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W Case Cooling: 6x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard Mouse: Trust GXT845 Tural Display: Sharp LC-50LD265E Operating System: Windows 10

It just seems interesting 

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Sandro Linux said:

It just seems interesting 

In what way? Do you like the idea of giving China access to your personal data?

Are you afraid that the Chinese could spy on you? 🙂

CPU: Intel Core i7 8086K, Delidded with Der8auer Custom Nickel-Copper IHS and Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra CPU Cooling: Scythe Ninja 5 with Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Taichi RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Predator DDR4 3200 MHz 15-17-17-36 GPU: Gainward RTX 2080 Phoenix GS with Raijintek Morpheus II Core Black Heatpipe VGA Cooler, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Paste and 2x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Case: SilentiumPC Regnum RG4T Pure Black TG Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Samsung 970 EVO 500GB, Seagate ST4000DM 4TB HDD, Toshiba HDWD240 4TB HDD PSU: SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W Case Cooling: 6x Scythe Kaze Flex PWM 120mm fans Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Mechanical Keyboard Mouse: Trust GXT845 Tural Display: Sharp LC-50LD265E Operating System: Windows 10

2 minutes ago, H6NS said:

Are you afraid that the Chinese could spy on you? 🙂

They may be but oh well

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, nox_ said:

In what way? Do you like the idea of giving China access to your personal data?

No

Spoiler

Just now, Sandro Linux said:

No

What's so unique about this browser? Not sure why you just must try it, it's no different than others. It won't make your device go boom, but it will most likely leak your data to the Chinese.

So, we gave you our opinion. Personaly I wouldn't use this browser. Not because I'm afraid of the Chinese spies, but simply because why would I use it when there are more trustworthy browsers. 

But suit yourself.

2 minutes ago, nox_ said:

What's so unique about this browser? Not sure why you just must try it, it's no different than others. It won't make your device go boom, but it will most likely leak your data to the Chinese.

I wanted to try a Chinese web browser 

Spoiler

Just now, Sandro Linux said:

I wanted to try a Chinese web browser 

Then do it, I doubt you deal with very sensitive data on your devices, you wouldn't be using this browser if you would anyway.

6 minutes ago, nox_ said:

Then do it, I doubt you deal with very sensitive data on your devices, you wouldn't be using this browser if you would anyway.

Ok I will do it in a vm then

Spoiler