Logitech G733

Dr. Commie

Hey Lads,

I'm thinking of (upgrading?) from G935's to the G733's, the range seems better, but they seem to be missing that rather useful 3.5 audio jack. So what's the word on these things? Are they a good choice or am I better off sticking with the headset I have?

You are not better sticking with any "gaming" headset. Funny thing actually. I have been using my DT 990 pros now for a year. I decided to switch to my old gaming headset just to try how they sounded. The difference was insane. The sound was muddy and everything sucked about them. To get good audio and actually upgrade your audio. Get a pair of studio headphones that actually make a difference. A more premium DAC is also worth it. I will recommend a good combo. (Not sure if it will suit your budget).

DT 770 pro 250ohm paired with a modmic uni. If you have a mic already then that is fine. For the DAC I would recommend the sound blaster G6 for the best software and EQ and just how simple it is to use. 

Now please take into consideration that there are no RGB bullshit. Although you shouldn't take that into consideration because it doesn't fucking matter.

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R w/ Dekoni Velour as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wireless

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)