Monitor Speakers

Aflyingpuma

So here's the deal i use the speakers on my monitor to watch youtube videos and listen to streams. I don't wish to buy a separate set of speakers. I currently have two Asus Mx239 Monitors and soon will have a third. Does anyone know of a way i can connect all two, or three together to use all the speakers together

So here's the deal i use the speakers on my monitor to watch youtube videos and listen to streams. I don't wish to buy a separate set of speakers. I currently have two Asus Mx239 Monitors and soon will have a third. Does anyone know of a way i can connect all two, or three together to use all the speakers together

Some sort of splitter would work I guess, like this one http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Speaker-and-Headphone-Splitter/dp/B000067RC4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1394059269&sr=8-2&keywords=3%2C5+jack+splitter

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

What about if the audio is currently coming in through hdmi

headphone out to the splitter, to headphone in on monitor if it has that? if not, I have no idea.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

I believe you can't use hdmi if you want to do it. The simplest way is to get splitters like Lauen said.

Many of the monitors with "speakers" don't have audio-in in my experience - they're not really meant for use in combo anyways, just to work as cheap and basic audio.

Many of the monitors with "speakers" don't have audio-in in my experience - they're not really meant for use in combo anyways, just to work as cheap and basic audio.

Mine does O.o

Edit: JK mine doesn't even have speakers. However it has a 3.5mm jack for some reason and it came with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable.

Edit 2: JK on the JK. I looked up the wrong monitors xD. Mine do have speakers and they do have a 3.5mm line in.

I thought you meant Monitor Speakers not speaker in/on a monitor.

All of my asus pa's and pb's have at least 3.5mm out on the monitor if not speakers. This is for the audio passed through from hdmi and dp.