Laptop help

Hello,
I am in need of a new pc and was considering a laptop instead of a desktop. The choices and pricepoints are just overwhelming and I need this forums help.
Specs I am looking for:
i5 proccessor
16 GB RAM
GTX1650
nvme 512GB SSD
Good to have but isn't a must:
HDMI port
touchscreen( I like it a lot when I tried to use it on other laptops but I am aware it brings up the price significantly)

Any reccomendations help, thanks!

20 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Why do you need a laptop instead of a desktop?

As I student I am quite more mobile than a I was as a highschooler and I just like the idea of getting work done anywhere. (Although I am not going places since this quarantine crap, but for futureproofing)

29 minutes ago, Quantzer said:

As I student I am quite more mobile than a I was as a highschooler and I just like the idea of getting work done anywhere. (Although I am not going places since this quarantine crap, but for futureproofing)

What does it have to do and what's the budget?

2 hours ago, jaslion said:

What does it have to do and what's the budget?

CAD software( Solidworks, Autocad, Catia), little bit of video editing and little bit of games(league of legends and crap like that)

2 minutes ago, Quantzer said:

CAD software( Solidworks, Autocad, Catia), little bit of video editing and little bit of games(league of legends and crap like that)

And what is the budget? I can recommend you 2k devices or cheap and not great to bad 600$ devices in that range.

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

And what is the budget? I can recommend you 2k devices or cheap and not great to bad 600$ devices in that range.

probably around 1000 - 1500 bucks

5 minutes ago, Quantzer said:

probably around 1000 - 1500 bucks

Xmg core 15 amd version. You can configure it too your liking but the minimal config has better core specs than your desire specs for about 1050$

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Xmg core 15 amd version. You can configure it too your liking but the minimal config has better core specs than your desire specs for about 1050$

thanks man!! Didn't even know about that company gonna take a look seems promising!

1 minute ago, Quantzer said:

thanks man!! Didn't even know about that company gonna take a look seems promising!

It's just another brand that rebrands clevo systems and alters them to their liking. Pretty common for smaller brands.