GPU Outputs wrong resolution.

Hello, everyone! For past 4 days I've been searching every ware on internet to find a fix for my issue, i hope some one can help me here...

So, i have an old LG monitor i'ts native resolution is 1680x1050 at 60hz and when i'ts connected to PC via HDMI, GPU sees it's native resolution as "1080p, 1920x1080" but uses "1080p, 1680x1050". (See screenshot #1)
When you change resolution in windows,(doesn't mater witch one you chose) the resolution is chaining but "Active Signal Resolution" stays at 1920x1080. (Also at screenshot #1)

If you change the resolution to 1280x1024 in GPU Properties the "Active Signal Resolution" also changes to 1280x1024. (See screenshot #2) How can i make it do the same with it's native resolution 1680x1050?
Also, in NVIDIA Control Panel "Scaling" is set to "No Scaling".  (See screenshot #3)
And the most annoying thing, is that my other 2 monitors DO HAVE 1680x1050 as an option in NVIDIA Control Panel (See screenshot #4 and #5)
Also x2, when i use it via VGA, the native resolution is correct 1680x1050p 60hz but i don't have VGA on my main PC.

Please help! If you don't know the way to fix it please at least give your thoughts.  

screenshot #1.JPG

screenshot #2.JPG

screenshot #3.JPG

screenshot #4.JPG

screenshot #5.JPG

I don't understand what the problem is... just select the correct resolution and don't worry about it..?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

I don't understand what the problem is... just select the correct resolution and don't worry about it..?

That's the problem. When correct resolution is selected "Active Signal Resolution" stays at 1080p witch makes monitor rescale the image and the end image quality is very bad. 

have you tried swapping out the hdmi cable?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

3 minutes ago, OddOod said:

have you tried swapping out the hdmi cable?

Yea, I've tried using different cables and HDMI ports.

Have you tried disabling one of your other displays? I hope this doesn't fix it

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

1 hour ago, OddOod said:

Have you tried disabling one of your other displays? I hope this doesn't fix it

Nope, so just  un plug every other monitor?

Yeah

4 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Yeah

Okay i will try it when i get back home

20 hours ago, OddOod said:

Yeah

Nope, didn't work. Active Signal Resolution stays at 1920x1080

Damn, so, either the GPU is dying (unlikely) or the Monitor is dying (somewhat likely) with a possibility of just a dying port