Every Steam game is throwing error

I did a fresh installation on my laptop , installed the drivers required and installed steam . Then i added my internal HDD back to my laptop and added the steam library to steam. Now almost every game is throwing errors. I made sure the drive had read/write permissions. 
Cuphead is starting and plays the menu music , but no visuals. ( for what ever reason forcing it to DirectX12 is working , but i want it to start normally like before)
Spyro reignited trilogy started at first , but now throws "The UE4-Falcon Game has crashed and will close
            LolLevelFatalError
            [File:D:\Bamboo\buildbot-package\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\D3D12Util.cpp] [Line: 242]
            (Device-> "TPSOFunctionMap<TDesc>::GetCreatePipelineState()((Desc,IID_PPV_ARGS(&PSO)) failed
            at
            D:\Bamboo\buildbot-package\Engine\Source\Runtime\D3D12RHI\Private\Windows\WindowsD3D12PipelineState.cpp:601 with error E_INVALIDARG" error
CS 1.6 also starts with a blank screen. Before it gave an error loading library error.

WMR Portal gives outdated driver issue , whereas i have the latest drivers and i had used wmr headset on this before.

I can't understand whats wrong here. I installed the latest Intel drivers and Nvidia drivers (ver. 451.67) from Geforce Experience.

have you verified the files? might be worth a try

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

Just now, Acid Panda said:

have you verified the files? might be worth a try

yes , have done it multiple times now , including multiple restarts

has the drive name or location changed when you added the drive back in it might be trying to locate files that could have been in a C drive when your originally installed them but is now in a different drive?

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

1 minute ago, Acid Panda said:

has the drive name or location changed when you added the drive back in it might be trying to locate files that could have been in a C drive when your originally installed them but is now in a different drive?

no , nothing of that sort 

ok get a new free steam game that has a small install size and see if that will launch.  trying to find out its a system error or a steam error

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

17 minutes ago, Acid Panda said:

ok get a new free steam game that has a small install size and see if that will launch.  trying to find out its a system error or a steam error

so I downloaded DirectX runtime installer which included 9/10/11 and somehow that fixed it . I will test out some more games and update whether the problems persists or not. But thanks alot for your time.