Random Q - Which COD Map is this?

Ezzy-525
Go to solution Solved by minibois,
37 minutes ago, Ezzy-525 said:

Just one of those earworm thoughts where I can remember a map...but for the life of me cant remember which game its from.

Excuse the crude map drawing聽馃ぃ

Been driving me mad all morning. The feel of the map is an abandoned soviet era train depot (hence the track running through). Very grey, very gloomy atmo.

The standout feature of the map is a tunnel that goes from Building A (see map) and then pops out at the alleyway beside building B with a gate like this:

That's the Call of Duty: Ghosts map, Freight.

Just one of those earworm thoughts where I can remember a map...but for the life of me cant remember which game its from.

map.thumb.png.2ffc6fdd7f0cfd1730c830946da3101a.png

Been driving me mad all morning. The feel of the map is an abandoned soviet era train depot (hence the track running through). Very grey, very gloomy atmo.

The standout feature of the map is a tunnel that goes from Building A (see map) and then pops out at the alleyway beside building B with a gate like this:

Tube strike brings chaos to London's biggest shopping day | Daily ...

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor:AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600聽@ 3.7Ghz//Cooler:聽Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition//聽Motherboard:Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming//Graphics Card:Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5//Memory:聽2聽x 8GB DDR4聽Corsair聽LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz//Storage:WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library)//Power Supply:Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W//Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans聽//Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor:Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz//Cooler:Cooler Master 212 EVO//聽Motherboard:Foxconn 2ABF//Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only)//Memory:聽2聽x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin聽Memory//Storage:10TB of Various Storage Drives//Power Supply:Corsair 600W//Case:聽Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results聽-聽Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

37 minutes ago, Ezzy-525 said:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards work:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, minibois said:

Yeah I literally was just editing to say I found it聽馃ぃ

Damn you were quick though

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor:AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600聽@ 3.7Ghz//Cooler:聽Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition//聽Motherboard:Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming//Graphics Card:Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5//Memory:聽2聽x 8GB DDR4聽Corsair聽LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz//Storage:WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library)//Power Supply:Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W//Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans聽//Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor:Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz//Cooler:Cooler Master 212 EVO//聽Motherboard:Foxconn 2ABF//Graphics Card:ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only)//Memory:聽2聽x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin聽Memory//Storage:10TB of Various Storage Drives//Power Supply:Corsair 600W//Case:聽Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results聽-聽Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

3 minutes ago, Ezzy-525 said:

Yeah I literally was just editing to say I found it聽馃ぃ

Damn you were quick though

I may have聽played that game (and watched videos about it) way too much聽:ph34r:

For a sec though it did remind me of MW3 Underground (because of the London aesthetic + tunnel, but really nothing else matched) or even Black Ops Launch (because trains in the middle, tunnel and the containers).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards work:聽https://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/