Can anyone confirm this?

Can anyone confirm that does asrock b450m/ac compatible the ryzen 3 3200g out of the box? It would be really helpfull if anyone replies to this.

Thanks

most b450 boards ship with the new bios.

if it says ryzen 3000 on the box then it is.

msi's max boards support zen + apus out of the box as well. but if this board shipped with the old bios, just ask the vendor/ computer store to update it for you.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

if it says ryzen 3000 on the box then it is.

msi's max boards support zen + apus out of the box as well. but if this board shipped with the old bios, just ask the vendor/ computer store to update it for you.

apperantely the picture of the box is not clear so I have doubt on that.

Thank you

10 hours ago, Sukrit Kumar said:

apperantely the picture of the box is not clear so I have doubt on that.

as i said. 

10 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

10 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

. but if this board shipped with the old bios, just ask the vendor/ computer store to update it for you.

^.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

as i said. 

^.

actually I know about that but due to this pandamic parts and not available to any vendor and option are like 4-5 in budget segment so if something goes wrong I stuck with a motherboard which can't be used neither replaced. ;(

10 hours ago, Sukrit Kumar said:

so if something goes wrong I stuck with a motherboard which can't be used neither replaced. ;(

you can ask any computer store really. for the most part, almost every b450 board ship with agesa code support for zen + apus.

Build Log: 

On 7/30/2020 at 3:19 PM, TofuHaroto said:

you can ask any computer store really. for the most part, almost every b450 board ship with agesa code support for zen + apus.

doesn't 3200g has the zen 2 arch.?

1 hour ago, Sukrit Kumar said:

doesn't 3200g has the zen 2 arch.?

Nope. Apu's are last gen. Meaning that 3000 apus are zen +. 

2000 apus are zen 1. 

Build Log: