Black lines on monitor- due to interference?

Recently bought an Acer ED273 and since monsoon started the monitor has a black line on it that doesn't go. I'm sure it is not a driver problem of my laptop cause I have checked it multiple times. Also, my house does not have any earthing and I occasionally experience static when it rains. Can this static be causing interference with my monitor and displaying the lines?

Here is the line that I'm talking about. It doesn't appear in screenshots or on the screen of my laptop so I dont think its a driver or gpu problem. The cables are also not loose.

547388359_WhatsAppImage2020-07-29at20_34_21.thumb.jpeg.058212e0cbaf596a54e28141174b0e14.jpeg

Are you using a digital or analog connector? Analog-VGA, DVI-A  Digital-DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort. Try using a different cable or port on the gpu.

I also lack post processing when I post so please refresh before replying as I probably edited my response!

Quote me if you want a reply! :)

I'm using an HDMI cable. Plus I don't think it's a fault of the GPU, because those lines do not appear on my laptop screen, only when I connect it to my monitor.

UPDATE:- I checked my laptop and the HDMI cable with a new healthy display and I do not get anything unusual in the other monitor.I grounded my connections too but still no effect. Looks like my monitor is the problem after all.

Thanks

Edited by LowkeySuicidal