XP Code on Windows 10?

Gravy59

I wonder... is there a way to take the code of the windows xp start menu theme and taskbar and windows and inject that into windows 10? I don't mean the UXStyle and Classicshell, UXStyle doesn't work on UWP apps (Like Chrome or Settings) and Openshell/Classicshell isn't accurate enough, and the change in color doesn't move around. I don't want to pay for startisback because that is also not completely accurate.

StartIsBack++: 

How To Make Windows 10 PC Look Like Windows XP or Windows 7 

XP:

How to Change the Windows XP Start Menu | GilsMethod.com

(These are not my images)

3 minutes ago, Darpyface said:

That's the problem; When I do this, the start menu does not have the Email and Internet Separated from the rest and the log of and shutdown buttons are not separated. In Openshell, even if you find the right skin where the icons are a darker blue then the rest of the taskbar, if you add more icons or remove icons, the dark blue doesn't update. That's why I asked if you could inject the code and modify it a little, or if there is an actual program that does this for free. Also, while the taskbar looks like XP, the title bars and borders do not. If I try the UXStyle, It will only work on file explorer and non-UWP apps. Stardock is great at this, but it is a subscription service. Is there a way to do this for free?