Any headset/software options to make it possible to listen and talk in discord vc on mobile and listen to the game audio on pc at the same time?

Hello everybody,

I am a pc user and I don't stream.i play a lot of games where i do a lot of challenges/speedruns competetive games etc with my team and  currently use discord for the vc . I live in a village on the edge of a forest, have low internet speed but a really good stable connection. I was getting occasional stutter in multiple games while I have discord open even when I am not in a vc.discord wasn't lagging during this time. I didn't see any windows/software updates in the background when it happens.turning off hardware acceleration for discord and turning off the enhanced audio encoder beta option.etc made no difference. I even checked my CPU and GPU utilizations but they never crossed 70% even when the stutter was happening. So I thought about using the pc for gaming and using my mobile internet for discord vc. Is there a way that I can use a single headset to listen and talk in vc on mobile and listen to the pc game audio or use a seperate mic for vc but a single headset to listen to both vc and the game audio? Do I need a mixer to make this happen ? Or is it possible to do it in a simpler way? I searched for a solution online but it talked about amps/dacs mixers etc which I am not familiar with and no space to put the equipment.. if it is possible to achieve it without any  big bulky/complex equipment and with software tricks or minor hardware changes , I am sure I can manage it. thank u and stay safe everybody..

Hi My friend i would like to help u super if u can contact me privately on here to help u on that because im sure u need a solution for this and theres something we can find to help u