Blue Screen Error

Guy's can anyone help me out!

So I'll start with pc specs.

Asrockb450m steel legend. 

Ryzen 3500.

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 8x2 3200mhz Ram

Corsair vs 550 (i know it's old and bad )

Gtx 1660Super Inno3d

And Adata Xpg S6000 256gb nvme drive and wd blue 1tb..

So for a month after building pc everything was fine just had this random issue with nvme where it's gets disappeared without any reason and caused random reboots so i gave it for Rma....
So my main issue was that i was constantly facing Bsod errors in my pc most of the time it was related to kernel issues since i had overclocked the ram a little '3400mhz' so i thought it oc that's causing trouble so i downclocked it but yet i was getting the same problem again and again so i decided to update bios thought it would fix it maybe but same problem... So i tried installing new windows, tried another psu, another gpu and one ram stick in every ram slots Nothing seemed to fix it... So i thought maybe it could be an issue of memory controller on Motherboard and everyone i asked pointed me to that direction...

So i Rma'd the motherboard and connected my hard drive which already had windows installed in it and i ran  sleeping for couple of hours till i checked everything was good.... Then i thought let's re install a fresh copy of windows and boom back at the same bsod errors again windows get's installed and runs only for couple of minutes and pc get's restated again every time same kernel memory bs issue.😓🤦🏻‍♂️

But even after rma same problem is happening idk what could be the cause..
And then i checked motherboard's memory qvl list my specific model of ram wasn't on it.. so could the ram model be the problem? but for a month it was running fine🤔... And i can't return the ram so i have fo resell it to someone else. And one more doubt could the processor be the faulty one too? Like is there any chance that proccy is causing trouble?
And should i Rma my ram too and try it again
this i know ryzen and specific b450 boards have memory compatibility issue but i never in my life thought it would be this bad because i have in past built 4 ryzen build none of them had any troubles...Have you guy's ever experienced anything like this if you have and you have any solution please help me out!!!

Thanks in advance!