Crashing and infinite loop

Dransk

PC specs:

I5-4790k

32gb of Corsair vengeance memory ( have tried using single dimms with different ram modules to single out dead memory)

GTX 1070 Zotac 

C500p m.2 boot drive (replace my data ssd like 1 month and a half ago due to similar issue I'm having now)

4tb Seagate barricuda (1 month old) 

Hyper 212

What I've done already:

Reset cmos

Tried different dimms and different ram modules 

Haven't reseated the CPU due to the pain of removing the cooler which I despise but it's a new cooler 

Currently resetting everything 

I have recently reset the os in the last 3 months 

The issue:

I've had issues with this PC over the last 6 months I've owned it for a total of 5 years now 

The issue began when I was playing Witcher 3 and the PC froze with the audio looping. Then I turned my PC back on and windows froze once it successfully booted. This happened before I got the new ssd and assumed my os drive was dying after 5 years of good use so I replaced it. Then I replaced my hdd as I couldn't write to it. Now it's happened again. I really don't want to reset again as I will lose my Witcher 3 save game I think cause it's on my os drive. The PC is was getting reset then I cancelled it now it's just keeps spinning that windows wheel. I'm rly sick of this issue. Oh and when I bought the SSD I bought a new cooler too as my aio died a few months back. 

Please help with this issue. I have had issues with this CPU ever since I got it. Or maybe the board is dying. At this point I'm just stabbing in the dark as I have no idea anymore and I've been working with PCs for a while now even in a commercial environment. I'm pretty sure the os is broken anyways now. 

I'm planning on moving to Ryzen 4th gen when it comes out so I guess if it's busted that's fine 

So I just disconnected my hdd and booted from my old 120gb ssd and the same  issue has occured where everything is just frozen after 1 minute of the boot 

I forgot to say thank you for reading this and trying to help 

Just left the PC on and got the error DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

Try disconnecting the drives and see if you can use the computer by booting from a Linux live USB drive. Like Ubuntu or similar. That will tell you if it is your drives, os install, or something else. 

3 hours ago, m9x3mos said:

Try disconnecting the drives and see if you can use the computer by booting from a Linux live USB drive. Like Ubuntu or similar. That will tell you if it is your drives, os install, or something else. 

Just disconnected everything including my m.2 and have reseated my CPU currently getting the error 99. I don't have a Linux live USB but I do have a windows 7 USB