Galaxy S4 + HDMI + Xbox controller?

Hi everyone, simple question here.
I bought a Micro USB to HDMI adapter for my Samsung Galaxy S4 (i9500) and I was wondering if it is possible to plug an Wired Xbox controller as well...
I would highly like to play GTA: San Andreas with my controller while monitoring my phone screen on my TV using HDMI.

Right now I can't afford a Bluetooth controller, neither a Bluetooth Keyboard/mouse...

I wish I could use my Wired Keyboard and mouse PLUS my HDMI output. So I could use my phone as a "computer"....

HERE:

Maybe a MicroUSB to USB OTG hooked to a USB HUB, then I plug a USB MALE to MicroUSB female then hook my MicroUSB to HDMI into the USB to USB to MicroUSB Female and plug my controller on another port of the USB HUB?zWQmThI.jpg

Best regards, Boutchoo

You could get a dualshock 3 and if your phone is rooted you can use sixaxis app to connect over bluetooth.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

You could get a dualshock 3 and if your phone is rooted you can use sixaxis app to connect over bluetooth. 

Right now I can't afford a Bluetooth controller, neither a Bluetooth Keyboard/mouse...

It's going to be a cluster of cables if that actually works. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

It's going to be a cluster of cables if that actually works. 

That's why I wanted someone to tell if yes or no this combination of cables would work...

Yes, the USB hub works when I plug my controller in it, but if I add the USB male to Micro Female, will the Phone detec the HDMI as well?

im doubting the phone will detect the hdmi

What I think will happen once I'll receive and test the adapters, is that the phone won't have enough power for the Mouse/keyboard + HDMI.

When I plug my Mouse and keyboard into the USB HUB, the mouse sometimes stutter when I use both at the same time.

Maybe if I find a better USB HUB or a very very cheap mouse that takes almsot no power maybe it could work?

What I think will happen once I'll receive and test the adapters, is that the phone won't have enough power for the Mouse/keyboard + HDMI.

When I plug my Mouse and keyboard into the USB HUB, the mouse sometimes stutter when I use both at the same time.

Maybe if I find a better USB HUB or a very very cheap mouse that takes almsot no power maybe it could work?

powered usb hub mate. that would take all the pressure off the phone. let me know if this works, I have a gs3 with a broken display. well. two. and this seems very intresting

"powered usb hub mate"

Never tought of that..!

I'll go check on my nearest electronic shop too see if there's one!

I have around 7 USB Hub here and never tought of a Powered one!

I think I have found a "solution" to the HDMI and Keyboard/mouse that everyone has!

I'll be able to use my GS4 as a home theater, console, "PC", etc

It will be amazing! 

Just imagine Real Racing 3, GTA San Andreas, Citadel, and every 3D intensive games on a 46" display! 

Never tought of that..!

I'll go check on my nearest electronic shop too see if there's one!

I have around 7 USB Hub here and never tought of a Powered one!

I think I have found a "solution" to the HDMI and Keyboard/mouse that everyone has!

I'll be able to use my GS4 as a home theater, console, "PC", etc

It will be amazing! 

Just imagine Real Racing 3, GTA San Andreas, Citadel, and every 3D intensive games on a 46" display! 

you better update as soon as you achieve this, or let me know how it goes. I wanted to do this for a very, very long time. we have a little android box that i play with, but its not very powerful and a old version of android. 

Someone reply to this comment so I can remember this topic? I can't find the follow button on phone haha :P

Someone reply to this comment so I can remember this topic? I can't find the follow button on phone haha :P

I still haven't recieved the wires yet... Ebay and their 2 weeks shipping T.T

I can't wait to try it out!

• 2 weeks later...

you cant use both is either the controller or the HDMI output