Which case is better?

Yashiees

Both are decent. 

I would lean over to the focus g. 

If you're not limited to these options. Consider the p300a and the p400a. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

The second one listed. Most people (probably including you and I . Will not need 2 disk bays. So I would not go with the fractal design one but with the Corsair.

Just now, The_Handler said:

The second one listed.

Technically. No it's not. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, The_Handler said:

The second one listed. Most people (probably including you and I . Will not need 2 disk bays. So I would not go with the fractal design one but with the Corsair.

Agreed, I would also go with the Corsair, but personally in black, not a fan of the white case buts that’s down to personnal taste. 

1 hour ago, TofuHaroto said:

Both are decent. 

I'll most likely go for fractal, its actually really cheap!

not sure i'll find a decent/good case for that price tbh. But I'll check for more options.

1 minute ago, Mondas42 said:

Agreed, I would also go with the Corsair, but personally in black, not a fan of the white case buts that’s down to personnal taste. 

My personal case choice is the Corsair crystal 280x in black. 

1 minute ago, Yashiees said:

not sure i'll find a decent/good case for that price tbh

Relatively decent case. Can't go wrong with it really. 

Build Log: 

I'll most likely go for fractal, its actually really cheap!

not sure i'll find a decent/good case for that price tbh. But I'll check for more options.

I personally went with the cooler master master box q300l I got it for $40 , it is mATX though. I don’t know what you are doing (probably full atx) but it has a nice design and it can be oriented many ways and the mesh filters moved any way you would like.

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 hour ago, TofuHaroto said:

Both are decent. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PHANTEKS-Eclipse-P400A-Midi-Tower-Tempered/dp/B07TYR1P1G/ref=pd_lpo_147_img_0/262-0694804-2581603?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07TYR1P1G&pd_rd_r=ab813a79-fac4-4309-a478-ec80e6032192&pd_rd_w=5WpBj&pd_rd_wg=NCj6n&pf_rd_p=7b8e3b03-1439-4489-abd4-4a138cf4eca6&pf_rd_r=ATEKWGA4FZK6RS9Q9YHC&psc=1&refRID=ATEKWGA4FZK6RS9Q9YHC 

this would be fine? 

1 hour ago, The_Handler said:

I personally went with the cooler master master box q300l I got it for $40 , it is mATX though. I don’t know what you are doing (probably full atx) but it has a nice design and it can be oriented many ways and the mesh filters moved any way you would like.

image.jpg

image.jpg

yeah full atx mobo

Just now, The_Handler said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

My rig is the gtx 1650 super. Intel core i3-9100f , 16gb 3200mhz ram (running at my motherboards max 2666mhz frequency . And a 500w power supple with the dark flash L6 cpu cooler . Most everything plays at 144fps at medium-high settings. 

Just now, Yashiees said:

this would be fine

More than fine. One of the better cases. 

Build Log: 

So if your interested in a “budget build” of about ~$500-600 then my list is the way to go. Or something around they’re. But if you already have parts on the way or shipping of have better parts already then ignore my comments completely.

2 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

1 hour ago, The_Handler said:

So if your interested in a “budget build” of about ~$500-600 then my list is the way to go. Or something around they’re. But if you already have parts on the way or shipping of have better parts already then ignore my comments completely.

haven't ordered anything, its all on a halt untill the new stuff gets released.

this is my current main parts

(subject to change a bit after the new stuff comes out) 

dunno, never heard of the brand. I dont know fully about how good computers are let alone cases. 

A case is case. you can use the cardboard boxes that the parts come in if you want to. It maybe off band but it checks all the boxes.

good air flow

looks decent

room to expand.

great price

not the best "review" video but you can see more of the layout.

I would probably get the Fractal Design case out of the two, i don't think the corsair case is particularly good looking from a design perspective.

1 hour ago, narrdarr said:

A case is case. you can use the cardboard boxes that the parts come in if you want to. It maybe off band but it checks all the boxes.

good air flow

looks decent

room to expand.

great price

not the best "review" video but you can see more of the layout.

thank you for the option. checking it out as we speak.