new build any useful suggestions?

ok all im planning on a new build slowly in the coming months. heres what i have so far picked out let me know what ya think.
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7dd8Nq

i will be putting in more noctua fans than in the list there will be 4 140mm noctua fans and 4 120mm noctua fans.
it says ill be using a rtx 2080 super but if the 3000 series is out by the time i purchase then i will be getting a 3000 series.
i dont like amd have had way to many issues in the past with them and would like to actually be able to use my computer instead of always troubleshooting the bloody thing like in the past.
i dont like rgb and will not be connecting any of it.
i will be buying a corsair commander pro fan controller
i am aware the monitor setup is 1080p which im quite satisfied with i will be running dual 32" samsung monitors
i choose the noctua nh-d15 as a air cooler i dont want to use aio or any water cooling due to potential leaks
i will have 2 samsung 970 evo plus 2tb m.2 nvme drives and potenially a 4tb samsung 860 ssd if the ssd prices drop.

for fan setup i was thinking about having
3 120mm in front (intake)
2 140mm bottom (intake)
2 140mm top (exhaust)
and 1 120mm rear (exhaust)
i plan on having the nh-d15 both fans exhausting upwards if possible if not then exhausting towards the rear.

37 minutes ago, truckerlenny1990 said:

ok all im planning on a new build slowly in the coming months. heres what i have so far picked out let me know what ya think.
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7dd8Nq

i will be putting in more noctua fans than in the list there will be 4 140mm noctua fans and 4 120mm noctua fans.
it says ill be using a rtx 2080 super but if the 3000 series is out by the time i purchase then i will be getting a 3000 series.
i dont like amd have had way to many issues in the past with them and would like to actually be able to use my computer instead of always troubleshooting the bloody thing like in the past.
i dont like rgb and will not be connecting any of it.
i will be buying a corsair commander pro fan controller
i am aware the monitor setup is 1080p which im quite satisfied with i will be running dual 32" samsung monitors
i choose the noctua nh-d15 as a air cooler i dont want to use aio or any water cooling due to potential leaks
i will have 2 samsung 970 evo plus 2tb m.2 nvme drives and potenially a 4tb samsung 860 ssd if the ssd prices drop.

for fan setup i was thinking about having
3 120mm in front (intake)
2 140mm bottom (intake)
2 140mm top (exhaust)
and 1 120mm rear (exhaust)
i plan on having the nh-d15 both fans exhausting upwards if possible if not then exhausting towards the rear.

is there a reason why you have selected the founders edition card for the 2080super, becasue you can get a 2080ti for almost the same price?

also yes, please do wait for the new 3000 seires GPUs to come out. at a budget like this you can easily buy the top tier card and enjoy the xtra perfromance.

my only suggestion would be to try and get memory faster than 3200mhz, something like a 3600mhz kit. but since youre going intel it wont make much of a considerable difference

😕

1 minute ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

is there a reason why you have selected the founders edition card for the 2080super, becasue you can get a 2080ti for almost the same price?

also yes, please do wait for the new 3000 seires GPUs to come out. at a budget like this you can easily buy the top tier card and enjoy the xtra perfromance.

my only suggestion would be to try and get memory faster than 3200mhz, something like a 3600mhz kit. but since youre going intel it wont make much of a considerable difference

i choose the 2080super just to show i want a top tier card i will have to wait and see what nvidia releases when the 3000 series comes out my budget for gpu is $1000-1200 canadian.

i choose 3200 mhz ram because i wont be overclocking at all and unless you go into the bios and overclock the all ram doesnt come set at their advertised speeds. and not to mention on intel ram speed doesnt make much difference as you said.  

13 minutes ago, truckerlenny1990 said:

i choose the 2080super just to show i want a top tier card i will have to wait and see what nvidia releases when the 3000 series comes out my budget for gpu is $1000-1200 canadian.

i choose 3200 mhz ram because i wont be overclocking at all and unless you go into the bios and overclock the all ram doesnt come set at their advertised speeds. and not to mention on intel ram speed doesnt make much difference as you said.  

so what i infer is that you will wait till septmeber for the 3000 seires cards to release, isnt it?

i knwo that you said you didnt like amd, but around the same time as the new nvidia gpus, new amd ryzen 4000 series processors are coming too. maybe you can even see what those cpus have to offer, and then make a decision on your cpu and motherboard. just a suggestion, you can choose what you trust :)

its a pretty solid build, otherwise :D

😕

2 minutes ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

so what i infer is that you will wait till septmeber for the 3000 seires cards to release, isnt it?

i knwo that you said you didnt like amd, but around the same time as the new nvidia gpus, new amd ryzen 4000 series processors are coming too. maybe you can even see what those cpus have to offer, and then make a decision on your cpu and motherboard. just a suggestion, you can choose what you trust :)

its a pretty solid build, otherwise :D

yes i will be waiting. as for Amd they have lost me as a customer had to many issues with them a couple years back the bad taste still hasnt left

1 minute ago, truckerlenny1990 said:

yes i will be waiting. as for Amd they have lost me as a customer had to many issues with them a couple years back the bad taste still hasnt left

oh i see, im not trying to force ya or anything, but since ryzen has gotten so popular, amd have resolved most of their issues in the cpu market, with new builders facing no problems whatsoever

but then of course, intel has the trust of pc builders for over the past 2 decades, so its all upto you

:D

😕

2 minutes ago, PoopThatTookAPee said:

oh i see, im not trying to force ya or anything, but since ryzen has gotten so popular, amd have resolved most of their issues in the cpu market, with new builders facing no problems whatsoever

but then of course, intel has the trust of pc builders for over the past 2 decades, so its all upto you

:D

for me it not just about which one is popular its about which company is gonna give me a better reliable service. i am satisfied with intel products and service so why switch? so i can be treated like dirt and given poor quality products...no thanks ill keep my money and put it to better use