Chromium Edge

Got sent this WSJ article the other day at work (Sorry for the paywall content....) https://www.wsj.com/articles/quit-chrome-safari-and-edge-are-just-better-browsers-for-you-and-your-computer-11594558801?mod=djemptech_t

but found it a bit interesting and was wondering what others more in the know might be thinking.

I'm currently using Firefox but this article peaked my interest enough to consider making the switch. Have any of you switched? What are your thoughts?

No. That's pretty much the end of my thoughts.

Actually, one more thing: there are times, like when Microsoft boots straight into Edge and won't let me go anywhere until I set it up, that I am really happy Task Manager is still a thing.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

1 minute ago, aisle9 said:

No. That's pretty much the end of my thoughts.

Actually, one more thing: there are times, like when Microsoft boots straight into Edge and won't let me go anywhere until I set it up, that I am really happy Task Manager is still a thing.

Haha, I can definitely relate to that and I feel like I've resisted trying it out for so long simply because of my disdain for how hard Microsoft tries to shove it in our faces (a-la adding a shortcut in my toolbar with the latest update)