Gaming rig

Sencres

Budget (including currency): 4700 hrk (~700 usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I'm going for modern games on a 27" 1440p 60Hz monitor

Other details:

The list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7pLQJb

I am planning on buying the parts on black friday, that is why my budget is much lower than the listed price. I am also planning to buy a 27" 1440p 60Hz monitor as stated above (the monitor has it's own budget).

What do you think of it?

it is a bit hard to know the prices over there, however you might want to consider an rx5600xt! It might come out cheaper for basically the same performance. And perhaps put that money into a better PSU(550 - 650W)! And you might want to consider a better case if you get a good deal!

Is this for gaming or productivity? If gaming the AMD card makes sense.  If productivity the 2060ko makes sense because not everything from that big 2080 class chip is necessarily turned off.  I’m vaguely recalling a thing though where there is more than one version of the evga card and not all of them actually do the productivity trick.  If the card is one of those it may not perform as hoped.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I've checked the prices for the parts, they're usually their current price + tax. Before this I was already debating if I should go for the rx 5600xt, rx 5700 or rtx 2060 but I think I will go for the 5600xt as you said. I have changed up the list a bit, added a 5600xt with 3 fans and upgraded the psu to a 650w 80 + gold fully modular psu.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mynfb8
Also, thank you for your help!