Do I need fan hub?

First of all 

Don't get this board please. Overpriced imo. Get a tomahawk mag which will do the same job. Second of all. Get an rm650x. A 2080super ( because the TI is horrible value ) and get a decent case with good airflow. 

Or just wait for ampere and zen 3 and big Navi. 

Second of all. To answer your original question. How many fans are you getting?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I am not looking for value my budget is around 5 thousand but I would like to keep about 750-1000 for future upgrades and stuff like that. I am getting this next december so hopefully the 30 series gpus are out and I get those. There is 2 fans for the AIO and 2 that come with the case and then there is 2 RGB strips that come with the case but what I was wondering was if the fans on the AIO has a fan header and RGB or if you could link them altogether and use 1 fan and 1 rgb header.@TofuHaroto

23 hours ago, D3LTA said:

what I was wondering was if the fans on the AIO has a fan header and RGB

Afaik. They have both an RGB header and a fan header. 

23 hours ago, D3LTA said:

There is 2 fans for the AIO and 2 that come with the case

The board has 2 system pwm headers. You'll need. So you'll need a splitter or you can Daisy chain the aio fans. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

Afaik. They have both an RGB header and a fan header. 

The board has 2 system pwm headers. You'll need. So you'll need a splitter or you can Daisy chain the aio fans. 

So it is possible to daisy chain them and does daisy chaining count for both rgb and fan or just fan

6 minutes ago, D3LTA said:

chaining count for both rgb and fan or just fan

You can get a pwm splitter.

Any splitter will work. As for rgb you can get a controller or just plug them directly. 

(Though I recommend going with an air cooler like a u12s )

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

You can get a pwm splitter.

Any splitter will work. As for rgb you can get a controller or just plug them directly. 

(Though I recommend going with an air cooler like a u12s )

Is there any advantages to having an air cooler besides having less parts to fail

Just now, D3LTA said:

Is there any advantages to having an air cooler besides having less parts to fail

Cheaper and like you said. Less parts to fail. 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Cheaper and like you said. Less parts to fail. 

I am not looking for cheaper and water cooling is more efficient when it comes to slower fan speeds. I want to make sure again the fans are not daisy-chainable and I need a PWM splitter and for RGB I need a controller.

1 minute ago, D3LTA said:

and for RGB I need a controller.

Well there only two 5v argb headers so you will need a controller. 

2 minutes ago, D3LTA said:

make sure again the fans are not daisy-chainable and I need a PWM splitter

Just get a splitter. 

Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Well there only two 5v argb headers so you will need a controller. 

Just get a splitter. 

I am reading a review and it says it has 8 4 pin fan headers. Does that mean I can plug 8 fans straight into the mobo?

10 minutes ago, D3LTA said:

it says it has 8 4 pin fan headers.

I'm pretty sure it has 2 unless I misread your post. 

10 minutes ago, D3LTA said:

Does that mean I can plug 8 fans straight into the mobo?

If it has 8 then yes. 

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

I'm pretty sure it has 2 unless I misread your post. 

If it has 8 then yes. 

This is what it says the review is from techpowerup. The NZXT H710i comes with 4 fans and the AIO comes with 2 but the maximum fans in the case is 5 so I am getting two corsair 140x25mm fans so that is 4 RGB headers plus the 2 RGB strips and 4 fans so 4 fan headers so that is good but RGB headers is where I dont understand the case comes with its NZXT CAM device thing which has 2 HUE RGB channels does that mean I need to get another controller or should I remove the CAM device and use only the controller I buy or use both.

Screenshot_20200711-200326.jpg

27 minutes ago, D3LTA said:

NZXT H710i

Afaik it comes with a controller 

27 minutes ago, D3LTA said:

does that mean I need to get another controller or should I remove the CAM device

You can use cam for the case fans. 

Build Log: 

30 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Yes but I cant use cam for RGB headers so should I remove the cam and add a controller and use that or keep them both.

4 minutes ago, D3LTA said:

Yes but I cant use cam for RGB headers

I mean  you can use it for system fans and the aio fans can be connected to the fan headers on the motherboard. 

Build Log: 

On 7/11/2020 at 8:39 PM, TofuHaroto said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newegg.com/amp/black-en-labs-1ft-rgb-splitter/p/1W7-005X-00074 is this a good RGB hub from what the reviews say that its good but I wanted to know your opinion on it. Is it compatible with any fan or only aura sync capable ones?and should I get 3 LL120 or 2LL140?

compatible with any fan or only aura sync capable ones

Probably any fan. But rgb control might be janky ( I'm really bad with rgb so I could be wrong ). 

ones?and should I get 3 LL120 or 2LL140?

Waste of money. 

Build Log: 

2 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Probably any fan. But rgb control might be janky ( I'm really bad with rgb so I could be wrong ). 

Waste of money. 

Why is it a waste of money . What rgb fans do you suggest?

1 hour ago, D3LTA said:

Why is it a waste of money . What rgb fans do you suggest?

Overpriced because of the stupid rgb.

Get some noctuas and add the phanteks rgb halos.

6 minutes ago, gloop said:

Overpriced because of the stupid rgb.

Get some noctuas and add the phanteks rgb halos.

I am a big fan of RGB and in my opinion the phanteks halo doesnt look that good. So do you have any RGB fan suggestions.

3 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Waste of money. 

18 minutes ago, D3LTA said:

I am a big fan of RGB and in my opinion the phanteks halo doesnt look that good. So do you have any RGB fan suggestions.

Don’t buy any. They are outperformed by cheap $5 Arctic P12s, yet they cost 10x the price. 

1 hour ago, gloop said:

Don’t buy any. They are outperformed by cheap $5 Arctic P12s, yet they cost 10x the price. 

While yes you are right, I dont care about price to performance or bang fir the buck because I have a very big budget and I just want my build to be good and look good I have decided to just keep the fans that come with the case, the reason I wanted to get more rgb fans was so I can have all rgb fans but getting more RGB is just going to make my pc harder to build and this is my first time building a desktop. So I am not going to get any RGB fans, the only ones are on the AIO. 

Just now, D3LTA said:

While yes you are right, I dont care about price to performance or bang fir the buck because I have a very big budget and I just want my build to be good and look good I have decided to just keep the fans that come with the case, the reason I wanted to get more rgb fans was so I can have all rgb fans but getting more RGB is just going to make my pc harder to build and this is my first time building a desktop. So I am not going to get any RGB fans, the only ones are on the AIO. 

AIO is overpriced, the Liquid Freezer II will perform better for cheaper. 

1. The case is pretty shitty in terms of airflow

2. you can’t even see the bloody rgb fans inside of it. 

Does the NZXT CAM device take an rgb header,SATA or something else?

1 hour ago, gloop said: