Too high temps for i7 8700k and AIO?

Hey guys. I have an i7 8700k (stock, no overclock) with a Thermaltake Water 3.0 240 AIO cooler, but I think I'm getting too high temps, it idles at 45ºc approximately, and using prime95 max heat stress test it went up to 95ºc after 5 to 7 minutes.

I just changed the thermal paste for Arctic MX-4 since it hadn't been changed since it was built 3 years ago and the old one was quite dried up, but I still get those temps. There's also no dust.

My room is quite hot though, I don't know the exact ambient temperature but it is 32ºc outside and I don't have AC.

My case is a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv, with 2 120 fans on the side.

There's one thing worth mentioning, the AIO is missing a little plastic ring that goes below the block that holds the metal plate, you can see the part I'm talking about in this video (minute 8:52): 

To be honest, I don't think that should make a difference though because it still fits tightly without it and it doesn't affect the way the block makes contact with the CPU.

Could this be the reason though?

Make sure the pump is working but listening to it. 

Re mount it. And re past it again. 

What are your temps during normal workloads?

1 minute ago, boyka19 said:

don't know the exact ambient temperature but it is 32ºc

That has to do with it as well. 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

8700k runs hot. just the way it is. as far as your cooler installation, i can't speak for that. 

is it stock, or overclocked? 

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

2 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

8700k runs hot. just the way it is. as far as your cooler installation, i can't speak for that. 

is it stock, or overclocked? 

It is stock, forgot to say.

7 minutes ago, boyka19 said:

It is stock, forgot to say.

hmm well that's a bit hot for stock on a 240. but i guess if its mounted kinda bad it could be a problem.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

8700Ks run very hot, it's normal. Unless you delid, this is what you can expect.