Will it be compatible?

Dieter.koenig

Hello people, Will a GTX 1650 ASUS Dual-Fan GPU be compatible with HP ProLiant ML110 G6 Server in terms of BIOS and the PCIe power needed from the motherboard? Not completely sure if it will it fit in there as well.
Thanks.

Just now, NZgamer said:

I couldn't find any info on the PSU in the HP, but the 1650 needs a 6 pin connector. You'll probably be able to get a molex/sata adapter if there is no PCIe 6pin connector on your PSU

I've got the PCIe Powered version that doesn't require any additional power. The PSU is 300 Wat from Delta Company.

6 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

Alright, that should be fine. Asus recommends a minimum of 300 watts for the card.

What concerns me is the BIOS compatibility, some said the newer 16xx series aren't that much of compatible with Legacy BIOS, some say it does. Will it work on my server?

11 hours ago, NZgamer said:

I'm not too sure on that one. You'll have to try yourself, if it doesn't work then you may need a bios update or there could be a custom bios, but I found that the 1050 works so you should be fine.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/HP-ProLiant-ML110-G6/7407 - The fact that people made it up to GTX 1080 TI on that server is funny, lol. Based on that site I guess the GTX 1650 shall work. :)