New Mic finally arrived! have to share my thoughts!

UpTheDons

So a couple of months ago i purchased the blue yeti mic and honestly i could not be happier. It went to another colleague who had to record with it for a bit but after waiting a bit it finally turned up. When i was purchasing this i had a lot of conflict as i have never really used a dedicated microphone before and i was seriously consideration going for a dirt cheap one which i had heard decent hings about and calling it a day. I was also pretty unsure about forking at 110 for a mic. Overall though the blue yeti is defiantly worth it. Theres no need for a third party stand as the support on the mic from the really sturdy and clean looking stand is great. I will probably be purchasing a arm to hold it on as space on my desk is slightly limited although its not a massive problem. The one thing that really blew me away here is the build quality and sound. Now i know for this money good sound is something that should be expected but the build quality is so good and honestly was expecting something a bit more tacky. (there has to be a compromise somewhere right?) but this does not disappoint me in anyway shape or form. I had to put this out there in case someone is in a similar predicament and cant make up their mind over bang for your buck. Highly recommend this though definitely worth the price! ( the one thing that is slightly annoying is the clamps can sometimes come loose when you move it- but this has only happend once or twice when moving it about so it didnt interfere) I got the midnight blue version which looks great if your wondering.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃