Internet Being Really Strange

So I recently had a power loss at my house from a recent storm. I have a surge protector, so no big deal. Well, not so much.

Now I randomly am disconnected from the internet (Wi Fi) and I have to forcefully hit disconnect and reconnect every time. And every time I hit reconnect, it connects instantly. I wanted to go back to streaming, but with my stream cutting out every five minutes, I can't. 

I don't know what to do. I tried reinstalling drivers and programs (even deleting the programs out of the registry, which did nothing to help so I just loaded the registry I backed up before I edited it), resetting the router, and reinstalling the physical hardware. I even tried using an old PCIe Wi-Fi card. Nothing.

I even tried seeing if the router was blocking me, nope.

I just don't know what to do and am frustrated beyond belief. Any ideas are appreciated.

-Darkroe

1 minute ago, Darkroe said:

I even tried using an old PCIe Wi-Fi card. Nothing.

Just to clarify this issue occurs with a different wifi card? How about your phone is it acting this way? if it is and the different wifi card then something seems messed up with your router.

Have you tried running the following in CMD?

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

1 hour ago, Ohsnaps said:

Just to clarify this issue occurs with a different wifi card? How about your phone is it acting this way? if it is and the different wifi card then something seems messed up with your router.

Doesn't act up on any other system, phone or otherwise, which makes this even more odd since it's acting up across 2 different WiFi cards

1 hour ago, Quackwich said:

Have you tried running the following in CMD?

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

Yes, and that did not work either. I am getting more stumped the more things I try. I might try it again since I did a complete Windows reinstall (and it's STILL happening)

1 hour ago, Darkroe said:

Yes, and that did not work either. I am getting more stumped the more things I try. I might try it again since I did a complete Windows reinstall (and it's STILL happening)

Access your router's settings page and check to see if your computer shows up on the list of connected devices. Then, see if you can release or renew the connection. Make sure to "forget" the network on your computer too, and ensure that your WiFi card is running the latest drivers.

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?