BOUGHT USED GPU ,PC POST ,KEYBOARD AND FANS ALL WORK NORMAL ,NO SIGNAL

I JUST BOUGHT A USED GPU (INNO3D GTX 1060 3GB) THE SELLER DESCRIBED IT AS NORMALLY WORKING , THE GPU LOOKS NORMAL (NO RUST NO VISIBLE DEFECT) TRIED IT , THE PC POSTS AND KEYBOARD CAPS AND NUMlk WORKS, GPU FANS RUN NORMAL BUT THERE IS NO SIGNAL IN THE MONITOR , I TRIED CMOS RESET WITH NO SUCCESS, A MOMENT AGO I WAS PLAYING WITH MY GTX 1080TI ,SO NO PSU PROBLEMS OR A MONITOR OR A CABLE ( DVI_DUAL LINK) THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONDING ,(AND THE SITE I BOUGHT THROUGH IS TELLING ME TO SOLVE IT MY SELF SO I WANT TO SEE WHAT CAN I DO NOW ) I RETURNED TO MY GTX 1080TI AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING NORMALLY SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ??

olx_image_2020-06-29_19-46-24.jpg

olx_image_2020-06-29_19-45-40.jpg

image;s=1000x700.jpeg

If I can understand correctly, you are trying to run a 1060 with 1080ti drivers. Uninstall the 1080ti drivers with DDU and install the 1060 drivers. 

ALSO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. 

Did you try a different gpu and try to triangulate what part is causing the issue see if u can get an output from onboard display adapters like vga etc on mobo whilst not having the gpu installed tho it’ll only work if u have a cpu with integrated graphics so if you’re a ryzen cpu guy a cheap gpu should show u if the mobo isn’t working or the gpu isn’t try the gpu in another system if u have access to one 

2 minutes ago, snip3r_mas1er said:

Did you try a different gpu and try to triangulate what part is causing the issue see if u can get an output from onboard display adapters like vga etc on mobo whilst not having the gpu installed tho it’ll only work if u have a cpu with integrated graphics so if you’re a ryzen cpu guy a cheap gpu should show u if the mobo isn’t working or the gpu isn’t try the gpu in another system if u have access to one 

onboard display works normal,i am now using my gtx 1080 ti normally 

5 minutes ago, gloop said:

If I can understand correctly, you are trying to run a 1060 with 1080ti drivers. Uninstall the 1080ti drivers with DDU and install the 1060 drivers. 

ALSO PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. 

the gpu shows no signal, ,cant get into bios, drivers start when booting into windows,i am sure it is not a driver issue

there is potential for it to be drivers as once had a gtx 970 installed with its drivers and then i bought a gtx 960 build another system but it would not display on my PC with the gtx 970 that was in it, once setting up drivers for the gtx 960 it worked! :)

do you have a spare HDD that you could install a non activated windows on just to see if the 1060 would output in basic display without any other previous drivers to avoid having to remove all of you current 1080 drivers

29 minutes ago, KSKGAMETV said:

there is potential for it to be drivers as once had a gtx 970 installed with its drivers and then i bought a gtx 960 build another system but it would not display on my PC with the gtx 970 that was in it, once setting up drivers for the gtx 960 it worked! :)

i will try tomorrow with a fresh driver install and i will see 

4 hours ago, seif199 said:

I JUST BOUGHT A USED GPU (INNO3D GTX 1060 3GB) THE SELLER DESCRIBED IT AS NORMALLY WORKING , THE GPU LOOKS NORMAL (NO RUST NO VISIBLE DEFECT) TRIED IT , THE PC POSTS AND KEYBOARD CAPS AND NUMlk WORKS, GPU FANS RUN NORMAL BUT THERE IS NO SIGNAL IN THE MONITOR , I TRIED CMOS RESET WITH NO SUCCESS, A MOMENT AGO I WAS PLAYING WITH MY GTX 1080TI ,SO NO PSU PROBLEMS OR A MONITOR OR A CABLE ( DVI_DUAL LINK) THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONDING ,(AND THE SITE I BOUGHT THROUGH IS TELLING ME TO SOLVE IT MY SELF SO I WANT TO SEE WHAT CAN I DO NOW ) I RETURNED TO MY GTX 1080TI AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING NORMALLY SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ??

olx_image_2020-06-29_19-46-24.jpg

olx_image_2020-06-29_19-45-40.jpg

image;s=1000x700.jpeg

Does it show no signal after windows boot? Or from the start no signal?

11 minutes ago, Sorin85 said:

Does it show no signal after windows boot? Or from the start no signal?

from the start no signal

4 hours ago, seif199 said:

from the start no signal

Then the drivers aren´t the problem... it´s the video card or the cable. Try another hdmi or dvi.