Best Fans For AIO Radiators

I am planning to use either a Ryzen 7 3700X or 3800XT in the computer I will be building around boxing day. I want to do some moderate and maybe even some heavier overclocking, and I have chosen the NZXT Kraken X53 to enable this. When it comes to AIOs, there are three key factors involved in the degree of cooling such a device can provide; the pump, the radiator, and the cooling fans. I have confidence in the pump and the radiator the X53 uses, as it is designed by Asetek and has practically become an industry standard at this point. Subsequently, the only variable left in the equation is the choice of radiator fans. Of course, the X53 does come with its own fans, but stock fans do not have a very good reputation when it comes to cooling potential. That's not to say that the NZXT's Aer P fans that come with the X53 aren't good fans, it's just that they tend to be very noisy at higher speeds. Has anyone ever used a fan that could work as an alternative to stock radiator fans? Possibly something with good CFM that still maintains a high static pressure?

Cooler master has some good hybrid options, but I would personally go with some black noctua fans if noise is a problem, or Be Quiet! fans are also great. Corsair is also a great option. If you want extreme performance, just slap some delta 4000rpm fans on, and you can appreciate the jet engine your PC has become.