Help with installing Android 10 on an unsupported device.

I recently got a "new phone" it's a Samsung J2 Prime I think but the issue is that its running Android 6, so if anyone know how to install Android 10 or even android 11 any help would be amazing.

I didnt see android 10 or 11.
I believe you will need to root your phone. After that you can try a custom Rom (android firmware), you should be able to find one at the XDA-Developers Forum (Links to the J2 Galaxy sub forum). Im not sure if thats your model but it was the closest I could find in a couple minutes. 
You might also look into LineageOS although I couldn't see your phone in the list of compatible devices. But I did find this unofficial port of v14 of lineageOS on XDA

The latest version I saw was a custom rom using android 7.1.2 as the base.

Just make sure Your careful when trying to install custom firmware. Make sure you Backup your firmware before you do anything. Anyway I suggest poking around the XDA forums, They should have a few good guides on how to install a custom rom.

When Flashing a rom You Will lose any data on your phone. Make Sure to make a Backup of the device before you flash In case it fails.

5 hours ago, jasonmbrown222 said:

I didnt see android 10 or 11.
I believe you will need to root your phone. After that you can try a custom Rom (android firmware), you should be able to find one at the XDA-Developers Forum (Links to the J2 Galaxy sub forum). Im not sure if thats your model but it was the closest I could find in a couple minutes. 
You might also look into LineageOS although I couldn't see your phone in the list of compatible devices. But I did find this unofficial port of v14 of lineageOS on XDA

Just make sure Your careful when trying to install custom firmware. Make sure you Backup your firmware before you do anything. Anyway I suggest poking around the XDA forums, They should have a few good guides on how to install a custom rom.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

No problem, just be cautious when flashing a custom rom. It took me a while to figure it out, you should be ok so long as you don't flash over your phones kernel (The part that contains the Recovery mode and other system boot functions). Also anything that's unique to your phone probably wont work properly with a custom rom. Example: I installed a custom rom onto my HTC Evo 3D and the 3D part broke, since it was unique to that phone. Not always true but just a warning