MacBook Pro 2011

MacIsLol

Hello the MacBook Pro I have starts then when on OS it pops out a message on the screen    Sleep| restart| cancel| shutdown . Then after 5 sec shuts down automatically by it self .. I don’t know what to do please some help It will be greatful . Thank you 

Did you do anything prior to the MacBook before this started? Have you tried resetting NVRAM on the laptop? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

That menu comes up if you hold down the power button for 2 seconds. Then if you keep holding down the power button, it forcefully powers the machine off. It seems like in this case the button is either stuck or damaged.

Try click it a few times very fast (spam it) and press it hard and wiggle it around - it might loosen it up so that it isn't being held down.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

No that’s not the problem , I think I found the problem , the fans do not start up when the Mac powers up and it forces the Mac to power down . Now I have to figure out why the fans do not start. Fix that problem then see if everything works OK