MotherBoard problem, Please Help

Go to solution Solved by PyroTheWise,

If there was smoke then something died.   What died and how crucial it is to the running of your system - I don't know.  

Just be prepared for some testing once you get enough parts to setup your computer. 

So I touched the cpu_fan things on the motherboard where u connect the cpu cooler with a screwdriver. Some smoke and a spark came out. So I was wondering if my motherboard is broken cuz i can't test it yet because i don't have the full build yet. Please help.

If there was smoke then something died.   What died and how crucial it is to the running of your system - I don't know.  

Just be prepared for some testing once you get enough parts to setup your computer. 

9 minutes ago, PyroTheWise said:

my cpu was in the motherboard, does that mean that the cpu died too if something died? or i just have to buy a new motherboard if it wont work

There is no way for me to tell you with 100% certainty what died.   It could have been the CPU fan components which means you won;t be able to control the fan or it could have been the CPU itself or both.  There is just no way to tell honestly.