trying to decide between a touch screen laptop or gaming laptop for coding need some opinons

Just now, kaiman23 said:

trying to decide between a touch screen laptop or gaming laptop for coding need some opinons

You can do coding on a chromebook lol. But there would be no need for touch screen for coding. And it doesn't necessarily have to be a gaming laptop. A regular budget laptop is more than enough for coding. But if you are also going to be doing light gaming, I would obviously go for the gaming laptop but they come REALLY expensive due to the compact size of top-of-the-line parts.

3 minutes ago, Hz Eurythmic said:

You can do coding on a chromebook lol. But there would be no need for touch screen for coding. And it doesn't necessarily have to be a gaming laptop. A regular budget laptop is more than enough for coding. But if you are also going to be doing light gaming, I would obviously go for the gaming laptop but they come REALLY expensive due to the compact size of top-of-the-line parts.

yeah but im going to be doing heavy coding so  i need atleast 16 gb of ram

3 minutes ago, kaiman23 said:

yeah but im going to be doing heavy coding so  i need atleast 16 gb of ram

Ok so 16gb of ram in a laptop is most definitely expensive. What is your budget? Those type of laptops go for $800+

1 minute ago, Hz Eurythmic said:

Ok so 16gb of ram in a laptop is most definitely expensive. What is your budget? Those type of laptops go for $800+

around 1000 to 1400