laptop crused completely

Download Media Creation Tool (MCT) on PC A. Insert a USB flash drive (8GB minimum), you will lose any data that is on there. When asked by MCT, select the flash drive you inserted. Wait for it to finish.

When finished, remove the flash drive from PC A and put it into PC B. Power it on and select your flash drive as the boot device. Windows installation is going to start up. In the first step, there will be "Repair your computer" option in the left bottom corner. Choose that and see the on screen instructions.

Reminder: PC A is your working primary PC. PC B is your laptop.

Edited by redteam4ever
Forgot to link the MCT

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

2 minutes ago, redteam4ever said:

Download Media Creation Tool (MCT) on PC A. Insert a USB flash drive (8GB minimum), you will lose any data that is on there. When asked by MCT, select the flash drive you inserted. Wait for it to finish.

When finished, remove the flash drive from PC A and put it into PC B. Power it on and select your flash drive as the boot device. Windows installation is going to start up. In the first step, there will be "Repair your computer" option in the left bottom corner. Choose that and see the on screen instructions.

Reminder: PC A is your working primary PC. PC B is your laptop.

i have a usb flass that already has windows on it i  ve done this and nothing happens 

1 minute ago, Jasonbas said:

i will try it any way 

2 minutes ago, Jasonbas said:

i have a usb flass that already has windows on it i  ve done this and nothing happens 

How long did you wait? Windows needs to load the installation files and especially on older hardware it can take a while.

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

2 minutes ago, redteam4ever said:

How long did you wait? Windows needs to load the installation files and especially on older hardware it can take a while.

ohhhh ok i saw the darkness and thought that i briked it so after 20 sec i closed it

ohhhh ok i saw the darkness and thought that i briked it so after 20 sec i closed it

It's close to impossible to brick a Windows laptop. Bricking means that it won't even turn on or exhibit any signs of running.

Edited by redteam4ever
Forgot about Apple's security chips

Just now, redteam4ever said:

It's close to impossible to brick a laptop. Bricking means that it won't even turn on or exhibit any signs of running.

ok

should i re install win on the usb or just re do it

Just now, Jasonbas said:

should i re install win on the usb or just re do it

Try redoing it. If it doesn't work, only then try to repair the boot medium.

Just now, redteam4ever said:

Try redoing it. If it doesn't work, only then try to repair the boot medium.

okl

thanks

You are welcome :)