Can't login into windows 10 after trying to go in via safe mode

So this is how it started:

I wanted to fix something in my pc. I saw a guide saying I have to boot in via safe mode. "Ok" i said. Now I'm in the login of  the safe mode screen and its asking for a password. Now being the smart little snowflake I am, I never set a password for my pc, only a pin. And even when i reseted my microsoft password three times, it still won't work. I try to access:

startup repair -Nope

Command prompt -Nope

RESETING WINDOWS 10 -Nope

Does anyone have any solutions cuz I'm afraid I'm gonna break my monitor with my keyboard soon.

49 minutes ago, AL1V3den said:

Now being the smart little snowflake I am, I never set a password for my pc, only a pin.

I don't believe you can set a PIN without a password, so at some point in the past, someone setup a password. Did you setup your Windows account to use a  Microsoft account? (Like an outlook.com or hotmail.com account?) If so, you can reset that password using another computer, then boot this machine up with internet connected and login using your new password.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

20 minutes ago, kirashi said:

I don't believe you can set a PIN without a password, so at some point in the past, someone setup a password. Did you setup your Windows account to use a  Microsoft account? (Like an outlook.com or hotmail.com account?) If so, you can reset that password using another computer, then boot this machine up with internet connected and login using your new password.

My new password works for microsoft and outlook when i logged in using my phone and another pc, but it wont work for my pc. 

Try to login in normal mode with the new password and go back to safe mode.

12 hours ago, icovelev said:

Try to login in normal mode with the new password and go back to safe mode.

How can i do that if im stuck in login screen? i cant leave safe mode without logging in.