will two monitor arms allow me to switch between monitors quickly?

RazorSlime

I currently own a 144hz 1440p monitor as my main monitor and a 240hz 1080p monitor has my second one ( previously was my main monitor). I love both monitors without a doubt, I play a lot of competitive fps shooters so I love having the 240hz in games such as CSGO and valorant, two games I play a lot. But I love having the 1440p 144hz for games that I can utilize the resolution like destiny 2 and rainbow six siege. I was wondering if having two separate single monitor arms for both of my monitors will allow me to switch between both of them by simply moving them instead of having to unscrew them from my dual monitor arm and switching them.

Yes, that could work! :) EDIT: you could also just buy one new monitor arm, and just hang one on your old one. :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7