Windows will not recognize Mics..

Massa9

I have two Headsets with Microphones and neither one will show up anywhere in windows. One is a Cyber Acoustics AC-104 I... think, there is no number or model name on it. And the other one is even older and Does not have a name on it. Both have 3.5mm jacks. I tried new drivers for Realtek Audio. I went to some sites and tried troubleshooting but with no success. Is there something I am missing?......Oh I am running Windows 8 pro on a Asus p8z77 MB.

Because they're analog, they don't "show up in Windows" - your PC should only tell you if something is plugged into the jack.

Have you plugged into the rear of the mobo or to the front panel?  IS the mic setting muted or are the levels set low in the control panel? and have you tried either of the mics on something else to confirm they work?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I have two Headsets with Microphones and neither one will show up anywhere in windows. One is a Cyber Acoustics AC-104 I... think, there is no number or model name on it. And the other one is even older and Does not have a name on it. Both have 3.5mm jacks. I tried new drivers for Realtek Audio. I went to some sites and tried troubleshooting but with no success. Is there something I am missing?......Oh I am running Windows 8 pro on a Asus p8z77 MB.

Mic goes into back mic jack, headset goes into back mic jack. Go to your audio panel and enable if they are disabled :P