Help! GPU beep code

Con_Verse

So three days ago, I got a beep code from my new pc, it was one long three short and apparently this is a gpu problem, but my monitor was turned off. I powered the monitor on and the pc rebooted fine, after i was in my desktop I updates windows and stuff and reset the pc and the pc made the normal single beep code it always makes (indicating everything is fine)

So for three days I have no problem and Im pretty sure it fixed itself. should I be worried? I also dusted my pc and made sure my gpu was seated properly yesterday and it has been working flawlessly, 

MY Gpu is an asus rtx 2070 super strix 8gb and I am using hdmi, I hope everything is alright, I have no dead pixels no screen tear no nothing and can play any game.

It seems like a motherboard BIOS weird behavior.

since it runs great now without any issues (even under load), i guess there is no reason to worry.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

Yeah, This happened around the time i got a new keyboard, before I Was using a weird 20 dollar membrane one, now is witched to the apex pro. Its very high powered and before I made the mistake of plugging it into usb 3 so it was a bit weird, not

wits plugged into usb 2, so I think the keyboard was messing with the bios, thanks for your help though, I have warranty on my computer too

@Void Master