Sennheiser IE 80 on sale!

DatCat

Sweet, but still way more than I would spend on earbuds, at that price I would probably get headphones

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

Was 449, now 369. WOW what A BARGAIN!

That price is still insanely high although I guess if you have the money go for it.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Audiophiles! Now's the time to grab you expensive yet cheaper gear hahah xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

In ear audiophile headphones please...

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

I'm sorry but that is just crazy for earbuds. I'm sure they sound great but I might have to kill myself for paying that much for them lol. 

Was 449, now 369. WOW what A BARGAIN!

That price is still insanely high although I guess if you have the money go for it.

I'm sorry but that is just crazy for earbuds. I'm sure they sound great but I might have to kill myself for paying that much for them lol. 

Sennheiser IEMs are notoriously overpriced and are not even that good for the price. My advice, don't buy them. There are dozens of other IEM brands (vsonic, hifiman, JVC, Sony, Audio Technica) that all sell much better IEMs for the price than the Senny IE8 series. The reviews for those IEMs are junk for the price.

And i'm not saying that because I hate expensive IEMs. In fact I think that there is a legitimate reason to pay that much for IEMs. Personally I don't like spending more than $200 for IEMs and I think that higher end IEMs are only worth it if they are custom molded to your ear canal (many 800$+ IEMs have custom molds fitted to your particular ears)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

if you do get them make sure they are from amazon directly. Even a lot of the "prime" shipped by amazon from third party ones are knock offs. way to many complaints to not take notice.