HDD/SSD Enclosures

I have some old HDDs and SSD's that are all hanging out in their own enclosures and I'd like to put them all under one roof. My PC doesn't have the room in it for all of them and I have been looking at external enclosures. I need something that can hold up to 4 2.5" drives. I've got a janky idea to throw one together involving Velcro, but I'm looking for one that sits them all together in a single case. I've seen a few on Amazon and they either don't work because they are open, too expensive, or too big.

• They don't need to run in RAID. These are just old drives that I need access to.
  • USB 3.0, but 2.0 would work.
  • Type A connector is fine, but wouldn't say no to a Type C.
  • An independent wall wort is okay, they don't need to be powered by USB alone.
  • About $50-60 for the price.
  • Size should be not much bigger than the drives. My desk is tight on space as is and adding something the size of a standard UPC is not going to work.

I know I'm asking a lot. I've looked on Amazon (bad selection), Newegg (worse selection and overpriced), Monoprice (no selection), and Microcenter (no selection). Thanks for the help and suggestions in advance.

So you’ve got multiple external enclosures and you want to consolidate the various drives into one large multiple bay enclosure?  Multi bay enclosures are traditionally designed for specific things and can be quite expensive.  To make it more complicated you want it to be small.  Do I have this right?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Yes and no. I have multiple drives that I want to put into one enclosure.